PSSI provides recycling, composting, and solid waste services to Stanford University. Recycling bins are typically located inside the buildings near high generating areas. Garbage and cardboard dumpsters and food waste collection bins are typically located outside in enclosures.
- Recycling & Waste Service Information and Schedules
- Recycling Bins, Dumpsters and Roll-Off Debris Boxes
- Service and Container Specifications for Construction Projects
- What Can I Recycle and Compost on Campus?
- Special Events Recycling and Composting
- Education, Training, and Outreach
- Frequently Asked Questions