PSSI carries four roll-off box sizes: 8, 15, 20, and 30 cubic yard capacity. The 15, 20, and 30 cubic yard boxes also come in short and tall heights. These boxes are serviced by our Roll-off Trucks and need a certain amount of dedicated space to drop-off and pick up.
Construction and demolition material recycling is an important part of Stanford University's Waste Reduction Program. Learn more about how to recycle your construction waste here.
|8 cubic yards||
|15 cubic yards||
|20 cubic yards||
|30 cubic yards||
The picture below will help you understand the space needed to deliver and service a roll-off box. When assessing where to place the box, be aware of overhead hazards, such as tree limbs, and ensure that there is clearance on both sides of the truck.
- Material must not extend past the rim of the box. Overloaded boxes are the responsibility of the customer to correct. We will not haul overloaded boxes.
- Service for boxes is on a first-call first-service basis. Please schedule services by 1 pm the day before you want the service done. Same day service can be arranged for a fee.
- A non-use fee per week will be charged for all debris boxes not dumped in a seven day period.
- Dirt, asphalt, rock, and concrete must not exceed 7 cubic yards per box.
- No tires, wet cement and cement chunks larger than 6 x 6 x 12 inches in diameter, or tree trunks larger than 12 inches in diameter.
- No refrigerators, computer monitors, televisions, electronic waste or other items that require special handling or are not allowed to be landfilled by state law. We accept these items but they must be handled on an individual basis. They cannot be put in a debris box or dumpster.
- No hazardous waste or chemicals.
If you have any questions on the use of roll-off boxes, please call (650) 321-4236 or email.