Skip to content

Information for Campus Homeowners

Requests for Faculty and Staff Housing records

Current lessees and their spouses/partners (“Owners”) and others may obtain copies of available plans, utilities and subdivision maps.

Homeowners may also wish to submit plans for review and comment by the Utilities Division or Grounds department when an easement exists on the property.

See also