Our staffing is split into two categories: Media Technicians and Event Crew
Understanding our Media Technician and Event Crew services and rates
We recommend you consider...
- Complexity of your event
- Coordination with other shops
- Schedule appropriate setup & removal times with the venue
- Technicians "per department": sound, video, lighting, recording
- Larger events: rapid room flips may require several staff members
- Venue & auditoria requirements
- Labor for setup & removal
- Technology Replacement Fees
- Media Technicians: Audio, video, multimedia, soft-goods, recording, lighting.
- Event Crew: Furnishings, tables, chairs, staging, moving services.
- Rates: The listed rates are per-person, per-hour.
- Billing Units: We bill in 1/4 hour increments for Event Crew and 1 hour increments for Media Technicians.
We do our best to avoid unnecessary labor charges.
* Premium rate is charged from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on recognized Stanford University Holidays and during the Winter Closure.
|Rate Category||Cases Where Applied|
Services rendered Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|Premium Rate||Services rendered Monday through Friday 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and on Weekends or official Stanford University Holidays from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
Services rendered anytime between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
|Event Crew and Media Technicians|
Event Crew rates are shown per-hour and are billed in 1/4 hour increments.
Media Technician rates are shown per-hour and are billed in 1 hour increments.
|Event Crew - Typically: Tables, Chairs, Umbrellas, Tarps, Office Moves||51.00||66.75||90.00|
|Media Technician - Typically: Audio Visual Delivery, Pick-up; Sound, Lights, Video, Projection||75.00||92.00||107.00|
* Labor Rates as of September 1, 2017.