Event Services provides portable toilets through an off-campus vendor. To calculate the number of portable toilets needed: determine the duration of the event and the number of people attending. Then, in the chart below, find the corresponding number of units recommended. The resulting number is a guideline for the minimum units.
We recommend you consider...
- Event venue, including whether inside or out
- Serving food & beverages
- How long are your intermissions?
- Number of attendees
- Access for drop off & pickup
- Length of event (servicing units for multi-day events)
- Lighting - Day or Evening
Keeping the lines to a minimum: If your event will feature food and beverages, consider adding additional units. If you are serving alcohol at your event, we recommend you add 1.5 units per hour of event time.
Understanding our portable toilet services
- Location: Be aware of proximity to venue and walking distances; provide masking if needed
- Handwashing stations: Access to water for filling stations
- Disability: Provide appropriate facilities for your attendees with disabilities.
- Servicing: Arrange in advance with C&W Services for restocking supplies or cleaning for multiple-day events.
|Portable Toilets||Ask us||*|
|Number of Portable Toilets|
|Hours in Event||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
* These rates are subject to adjustment to current retail price.