Who We Are
Utilities Services is contained within the Department of Sustainability and Energy Management and consists of the following groups:
- Energy Operations
- Facilities Energy Management
- Water Services and Civil Infrastructure
Utilities Services includes professional, administrative and trades staff.
What We Do
Utilities Services supports Stanford University’s academic/research programs and the Stanford faculty, staff and student residential community with reliable utility services in a cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner. The team is responsible for the design, operation, maintenance and repair of all Stanford’s energy and civil infrastructure, as well as overseeing the management of the Central Energy Facilit and Process Steam Plant. Responsibilities include:
- electricity distribution
- steam production and distribution
- hot water production and distribution
- chilled water production and distribution
- domestic water supply and distribution
- irrigation (lake) water supply and distribution
- sanitary sewer services
- storm drainage
- water and environmental quality management
- energy and water conservation programs
- roads, paths and parking lot construction and maintenance
- operation of energy management control systems
For a detailed list of services and responsibilities, please review Utilities Services.
For Utilities Services rates, click here.
For the New Utility Service application, click here.
Stanford Utilities are governed by Stanford University Power, LLC. Stanford University Power, LLC serves the university in managing its utilities investments. SU Power, LLC FERC Tariff: Coming Soon
Joe Stagner, email@example.com
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware 19808