Historic Values Group
The Historic Values Group is a subcommittee of the University Committee on Land and Building Development (UCLBD) and is staffed by the Director of Heritage Services.
The Historic Values Group reviews evaluations of historical significance for university buildings and provides advice to university planners and the UCLBD regarding major projects that affect historic structures on the campus. The subcommittee meets once quarterly during the academic year, or as required by business.
The subcommittee is composed of:
- at least two faculty members with an interest in Stanford history and architecture
- a faculty member and a student appointed by the UCLBD
- the University Archivist
- the University Archaeologist
- the University Architect (or a member of his or her staff)
- a representative of the Stanford Historical Society
For more information about the Historic Values Group, please contact:
Director of Heritage Services and Special Projects