Capital Planning provides a range of presentations that are available on this web site.
For additional information, please contact Capital Planning.
- Flexible Work Programs: Thoughts from Case Western and Stanford Universities (pdf) SCUP-43 Montreal, 7/08
- Space Charging and Space Utilization in Higher Education: Comparative Case Studies from the University of Cape Town, South Africa, the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and Stanford (pdf) SCUP-43 Montreal, 7/08
- Renovation versus Replacement (pdf) SCUP Portland, 10/07
- Solving Ongoing Change Permanently through Surge Buildings (pdf) SCUP-APPA-NACUBO Hawaii, 7/06
Integrated Academic, Financial, Strategic, and Facility Planning at Stanford University (pdf) SCUP-40-NACUBO Hawaii, 7/06
- Classrooms: New Tools for Managing a Neglected Resource (pdf) SCUP-39 Toronto, 7/04
- Integrated Capital Planning: A Case Study by Stanford University (pdf) SCUP San Diego 7/02