During any one year, LBRE is responsible for the implementation of a wide variety of capital projects for Stanford University. The following sections provide a sampling of such projects:
The following projects, selected from the current Capital Plan, will advance Stanford’s support of the arts and its leadership in engineering, medicine and business:
- Bing Concert Hall
- Bioengineering/Chemical Engineering
- Freidenrich Center for Translational Research
- Knight Management Center
For more Capital Plan project listings, visit the Department of Project Management website.
Although subject to delay due to a variety of factors, such as economics and entitlements, LBRE anticipates that these prominent objectives will see completion in future years.
- Biology Building
- Redwood City Master Plan
The following programs are integral to Stanford’s ongoing efforts to renew its infrastructure.
- Investment in Plant - Planned Maintenance Program
- Capital Utilities Program (CUP)
- General Use Permit (GUP) Mitigation
- Whole Building Energy Retrofit Program Group 2
- Stanford Infrastructure Program (SIP)
- Lagunita Diversion Facility Remediation
- Storm Drains